Traditional water heaters take up a lot of space because they are bulky. The size is just one of the many disadvantages that is eliminated with installation of the new and improved tankless water heater. More homeowners are adding the water heater to their home. Perhaps it is a good time to make the same decision. Five of the many reasons to install a tankless water heater at your home:
1. Savings: With savings of up to 60% versus the conventional tank, it makes sense to call a plumber orange county to schedule installation of a tankless water heater. If you enjoy saving money, this water heater makes that simple.
2. Instant Hot Water: It takes a couple of minutes for water to warm when it is in the conventional tank. That is no longer a worry when a tankless heater is used, as it provides on-demand hot water when you want and need it.
3. Longevity: The tankless water heater is designed to last many years. On average, the water heater has a lifetime ranging from 15 to 20 years. Most tankless water heaters include a warranty giving you less to worry about. Plus, this warranty is longer than the traditional water heater warranty.
4. Save Space: When a tankless hot water heater is used in the home, you save a tremendous amount of space. Since there is no tank, the heater is easy to install in locations that a traditional water heater cannot. You will appreciate the space that you save.
5. Eco-Friendly: Do you want to do your part to keep the environment a safe place? That is possible with this tankless water heater. A tankless water heater is an eco-friendly option that makes it simple to do your part to make the world a great place.